How much does it cost to live in Umpqua Ranch?
Community members decide whether to increase the rent and by how much.
- Each Member household pays two charges. The first is the lot rent that is collected monthly to pay for operating expenses like taxes, insurance, trash collection and the ROC’s mortgage payments.
- The second charge is the one-time membership fee. Once a member has paid the membership fee, he or she only pays lot rent. And, Members get their membership fee back if they sell their homes.
- The current lot rent is $345 per month.
- There are income limits to move into this community. Click here for more information.
- The one-time membership fee is $100.
- Before the homeowners bought Umpqua Ranch, we had monthly rent increases of about $15 almost every year.
- Umpqua Ranch charges new Members a non-refundable $35 application fee for each adult in the household. Find out more about the application process here.